Sunday, April 5, 2009

Percy Pringle's Blog Is A Good Read and Other Tales

Cowboy Buddy Love (pictured right) is an example of "new generation" wrestling. Last night at SPW in Geneva Alabama, he and others in the Southern Pro Wrestling troupe, joined the much loved Armstrongs and a slimmer, trimmer, Doctor X in a slam and bump-fest that rocked a crowd of more than 125 rain-weary folks.


In other Gulf Coast Wrestling news, Percy Pringle is not "lost" nor does he need to be "found" by the WWE. Percy's blog and common knowledge both assert that Percy would have been invited to Wrestlemania if there had been more notice.

Percy's real-life alter/ego is immersed in the Funeral Business, and death takes no holiday for convenience or wrestling.

It would seem that reliability is another reason for saying something nice about Bill Moody. How would you like to have your funeral director in Houston at a wrestling event instead of attending to your hour of grief. Well, of course, the man has his priorities straight and that is a positive thing.

No, Hell hasn't frozen over for me saying nice things about Percy Pringle. I recently saw a gulf coast reunion sign that mentioned "burying old grudges." Though I am not an official part of the reunion, no harm can come from adopting that particular idea.

With that in mind, I made a list of "Top Ten Reasons To LIKE Percy Pringle" just to see if I could do it and posted it on the message board. Most people doubt my sincerity, given my history of anger and dissidence, but hey, I am trying to get an handle on my childish emotions, so give me a little time.

Meanwhile, give Percy's blog a daily read. He is articulate and knowledgable (if a bit opinionated as to what hell I will go to for "screwing up wrestling." Still, give him a read as I said. It should be worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment